Citizen Engagement Programs
The Board has been involved in various initiatives in an effort to change citizen’s attitude and behavior change towards Kenya, the brand. The main objective is to foster national pride, patriotism and social cohesion.
The Board thus partners with Churches, Schools, Foundations, youth organizations and other stakeholders on attitude change.
Some of these initiatives include:
- The National Youth Summit that the Board undertook through County Forums in all the 47 Counties
- ‘Sitarusha Mawe’ initiative in Kisumu mobilizing young people to be peaceful after 2013 general elections.
- ‘Mambo mseto’ initiative across counties in partnership with Citizen TV.
- Youth forums held across all the Counties to promote entrepreneurship, Leadership and social cohesion
- Great Debaters Contest to disseminate Kenya national values in high schools